Official Description: Core components for the Jetpack Camera Library, a library providing a consistent and reliable camera foundation that enables great camera driven experiences across all of Android.
This is the main artifact for CameraX, Google’s Jetpack library for simplifying
common camera operations, such as taking a picture. Previously, Google
had been advising developers to use
that delegates to third-party camera apps, and many of those have bugs.
- Release Notes
- CameraX overview
- Getting Started with CameraX: Official Google Codelab
- Core Principles Behind CameraX Jetpack Library (2019-08-29)
Android Jetpack: Understand the CameraX Camera-Support Library: Google I O 2019 conference video
- Exploring CameraX on Android: Use Cases (2019-05-22)
- Android CameraX: A Simplified Camera API (2019-05-21)
- Exploring CameraX on Android: Camera View (2019-05-15)
- Android CameraX: Preview, Analyze, Capture. (2019-05-11)
- CameraXbasic: Official Google sample app
- Latest Alpha: 1.0.0-alpha07