Here you will find details about all of the artifacts and packages that make up the AndroidX family:
Browse the artifacts roster to get details about artifact versions, such as supported API levels, transitive dependencies, and places to learn more about how to use those libraries
Browse the packages or classes to get to the source code for every Java and Kotlin file in AndroidX, for every published version of every artifact
Have an article, blog post, conference video, code sample, or other resource to share related to AndroidX? Visit the androidx.tech GitLab repo to file an issue or contribute a pull request! Or, just send us an email.
- Android Studio 4.2 Canary 3 Artifacts
- Android Studio 4.1 Beta 2 Artifacts
- Navigation 2.3.0 Leads New Stable Releases
- Android Studio 4.2 Canary 2 Artifacts
- ConstraintLayout 2.0 Beta 7 Released
- The 2020 Artifact Flood
- Android Studio 4.0 and Test RC Artifacts
- Core, Camera, and Compose!
- Android Studio 4.1 Canary 10 Artifacts
- Navigation, Testing, WorkManager Betas
Who Do I Blame For This?
This site was created by CommonsWare. You can support CommonsWare by: